Shop with me!

Shop with me!
Click to visit my store

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ghouls Just Want To Have Fun

I participated in the monthly card swap over at Paper Crafting Mania. The theme was Halloween or fall. I went with the Halloween theme because I just love all the Studio g Halloween stamps I have and need to use them as much as I can before the season is over.
The sentiment on this card is actually two of those stamps, one is the spider frame and the other is the words "Ghouls Just Want To Have Fun" I crack up at punny stamps ;)
So keeping with the spider theme I used DCWV patterned paper (released a few years ago) and layered it on some bright purplish pink card stock and I FINALLY used my MS Drippy Goo punch that I've had since last year (but never opened til now) to edge the lime/neon green card stock.
The adorable spider (at least the cutest I've ever seen) was cut on my Cricut using my paper Dolls cartridge, then I covered her (yes, she's a girl, didn't you see her flower?) in black diamond Stickles and added a couple of Prima sweet n sassy flowers with a tiny little rhinestone, cuz ghouls are all about the glamor!


I made a matching envelope in the same shocking green along with little miss spider's cousin on the flap.

Hope you're having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute! I don't even like spiders, but your's is adorable!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Elisabeth said...

What a spooky card! Just love the spider. The matching envelope is just a hit.
Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!