Shop with me!

Shop with me!
Click to visit my store

Sunday, November 28, 2010

December Tag Swap

Hi! I have a tag to share with you today. I made it for the KinderStampO tag swap. The theme this month is "Wishing you a Pink Winter Wonderland" and your tag needs to have some pink on it. It can be just a little bit of pink or like mine, a whole lotta pink!
I had so many ideas in my head on how I wanted to decorate the tag so I decorated both sides.
On one side I decorated it with a jingle bell I cut out on my Cricut (which I just love this cut and didn't even know it existed till I saw it on FlowerDisco's blog) and I embossed it in my Cuttlebug with the D'Vine swirls folder. I also added a real jingle bell to the center of a Prima flower that I coated in UTEE. The little stamp is a studio g from last year (I believe).

The other side of the tag is a snowy embossed background stamp and a snowman Unity stamp (which is so much more glittery and shiny in person).
These will be going out in the mail this week, but you still have time to join in if you like. Your tags must be mailed out no later than December 15.
See you Tuesday for my YMH Designs post!

Hugs,

4 comments:

2 Chicks on a Limb said...

Your tag is so cute! My daughter and I finished ours last night! Can't wait to see everyone's!

Marlene said...

Craftastic tag! Love that you finished both sides, too!

Nikki T said...

Your tag is adorable. I'm a new follower to your blog and I'm also taking part in the tag swap.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Love everything about it, The flower with the bell in the center is perfect. Fabulous job.
HUGS,
Meighen