February 13, 2010

Oh No, I'm Late!

Oops! I checked my blogger dash board this morning to see what we've posted for you today and realized it was my turn to post!!
Sorry, no video post for you today. I've been sick all week and was in no shape to be filming. I have a layout for you today and a reminder that you still have 1 week to link up your page for the Share Your Memories Here contest.

I made this page for the YHM Share Your Memories February theme "catch up". Because this is from our vacation to Tennessee last June (yeah, I'm still working on those pages). The story behind this page is while we were on vacation Lilee didn't want to eat anything. We'd order her meal, she'd take a bite or two and then she'd say "I'm done". So by the second or third day, I started taking pictures of the foods Lilee wouldn't eat (what can I say, I'm always planning my scrapbook pages). Sorry the picture quality is poor, I'm fighting my fluorescent lights in my new scrap space. They are great for lighting to work by, but not for taking pictures.
I used my Cricut to cut out the bracket which is off of the Opposites Attract cartridge. The the pretty red and red and while polka dot flowers are Prima. I just love layering my flowers.