November 13, 2010

holiday cards

I've got two cards for ya'll today. Both are rather simple in supplies but I do hope you like them. On my Autumn card I used some Glimmer Mist to color my twill and some great Fall-ish paper (all found at YMH). The senitment was created on my computer and I framed it with a fun stamp from WM. The Vanilla background was embossed with a woodgrain folder.




For my second card I went to Christmas. I used a sentiment from PTI and a Martha Stweart snowflake punch. I painted over the punched snowflakes with Glitter Glam Chandelier for some sparkle. The frame is a Tattered Angels from and the panel in the background was made with some Pearl paint and the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder. I also added a sweet little pink rose from Prima as a little extra special touch.



I am so excited because in a week I will be off for Thanksgiving and will have some time to try out some ideas that I playing around in my head :)