February 26, 2011

Purple Goodness

So my mojo has been struggling this week since my mind has been focused on the state test my students will be taking for my class next week and a little shopping spree I'll get to do soon. I started looking at some challenges to help me and came across several on flowers and purple. Well, that is just up my ally as I've been wanting to play with some of my Prima Hydranga flowers and of course my TA Glimmer Mists. I sprayed one of the flowers with some Purple Pansy and used the over spray to paint one of the little Prima white flowers. I painted two other Hydranga flowers with Chandelier Glitter Glam and even coated the littlest flower with it for extra glitz. I then used two Prima leaves to help anchor the flower as well as to help it stand out from the background. These flowers and the mist can all be found at YMH. The lighter purple in the background was embossed with a brick folder from the Tim Holtz line and the image is from Verve. What a great pick-me-up or just because card for a friend.