October 27, 2012

Beautiful-a Prima tag



Good Saturday all!! Hope your enjoying your start to the weekend. I think we're do for some rain and then some cooler temps. YAY! I'm Sue and today I'm sharing with you a tag that I created using all Prima products available for purchase at Your Memories Here including some fabulous adhesive that I used to attach the embellishments called Helmars. In addition, kristina has offered to special order items if you see them in the store and they are not available at the time. Here I am using a combination of Prima products from the Romance Novel collection as well as some previously purchased items. I designed this for my sister in mind to have something she can put on her desk at work. :) Make sure to hop over to the store and take a look at all the fabulous craft supplies that Kristina offers!! and have a great day!