October 9, 2012

Jewelry Tray for a Princess

Hi there! Emily here with a very girly jewelry tray that I decorated for my little girl. 
This box was actually the packaging for a Melissa and Doug wooden mirror that we bought Serenity for her birthday. This tray was too adorable to just leave plain, so I got out my Prima Firefly Collection and started decorating! 


To ensure that the papers would stay down, I used some Helmar 450 Quick Dry to adhere the Firefly Papers down. I then used Helmar's Decoupage to add the lace over the larger section of paper. 

The trim along the side, and the lace piece is by Webster's Pages and some CI Paints were used over the tray and papers.  

Kristina is happy to special order any products that we may not carry in the store if you let her know! Just use the contact form HERE

Here are a couple more views of the tray... 



Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out all of the other awesome Prima Grab Bags in the store!! There are still some from Winter CHA available!! 

Have a great day, and I'll see you next week!!