October 25, 2012

dog tired using Nantucket by Pink Paislee

It's Ashley here sharing a layout this week. We're having one last burst of warm weather this week so I thought it'd be appropriate to use up the last bits of my Nantucket line by Pink Paislee. I love the colors in this collection & they were great to use to document a trip to the beach we took this summer. I inked the edges of the background paper with antique linen distress ink.

It was our dog's first trip to the beach & although he had to stay on the leash, we were able to swim with him. He was so tired from all the excitement & swimming that he immediately fell asleep on the ride back to the inn.

I also added some Prima center kisses. They seemed to match the colors of Nantucket too well not to. You can get these for $1.99 in the store right now!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're enjoying your week.