October 16, 2012

Just Dream

Good afternoon friends! Emily here with a card I made using goodies from the Your Memories Here store. I originally wanted to share a canvas that I have been working on, however I was not able to finish it in time to share with you today, so I made a quick card using more of the Prima Firefly collection which you can get in the store for just $24.99! A fantastic deal for a whole collection. 


I used some Glimmer Mists in Trunk Bay  and Grape Ape Chalkboard over all of the papers before crumpling them up and sanding the edges and some of the creases with sandpaper. The chipboard word is from the Firefly Collection Chipboard pieces included in the bag of goodies you can get in the store. There are a few other words as well. 

And another look: 

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you next week with my canvas!!