October 12, 2012

Love Tag - Prima Romance Novel


Hi YMH fans!  Dana here today.  I used a lot of Prima Romance Novel goodies for this piece that I picked up at the Your Memories Here Store. I was inspired by Anna Dabrowska's beautiful tags so I used a lot of Tattered Angels Mist, Distress Ink and Distress Stain. I'm planning on giving this tag to my hubby for Sweetest Day.



Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven't stopped by the Your Memories Here Store be sure to check them out.  The Prima Grab Bags are a wonderful value if you're looking for a great mix of Prima products at a fabulous price. Pick one up before they're gone for good!

Supplies: Tags: Avery; Paper: Prima; Flowers, Leaves: Prima; Wood Embellishments: Prima; Pearls: Prima; Lace: Prima; Velvet Trinket: Prima; Wire Heart: Green Tara; Mist: Tattered Angels; Distress Ink/Stain: Ranger; Other: Ribbon, Twine; Song Lyrics: Christina Perri