October 2, 2012

Those Who Don't Believe....

Good morning lovelies! Emily here with another framed canvas I made for my little girls room using products from the Your Memories Here store

For today's canvas I used more of the lovely papers from the Prima Firefly Collection.  I know I said it last week, but I love the colors of this collection!! 

In addition the the papers from the Firefly Collection, I also used some of the stamps from the Cling Stamp Set that comes in the Firefly Collection from the store, which includes a lot of product!! 

 You will get:
  • 8 - 12x12 double sided designer papers
  • tiny type alphas
  • chipboard pieces
  • clear stamp
  • cling stamp set
  • note cards in a pouch
  • textured alphas

And you can get all of this for the awesome steal of $24.99!!!! Seriously, how can you pass that up?
Now for some close ups...
I used loads of Glimmer Mist in Banana Puddin Chalkboard, Sun Sisters, and Pumpkin Spice in various places around the canvas. I love the colors together.... beautiful! 

I used some texture beads for more texture behind some of my stamps. Mixed with Glimmer Mist it looks pretty cool! 

Tissue paper was also used for even more texture in a couple of places and then shimmery paint was used over it in addition to Glimmer Mist. 

The jewels on my butterfly are Prima Say it in Crystals, which in my opinion you can never have too many of. 

Last but not least, I used more of my paints on the flower and pearl center for added color and shimmer. 

Paints were also brushed over various parts of the canvas straight on the Firefly papers. 

Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope that you have enjoyed my bright and colorful creation! See you next week!!