October 6, 2012

Life is a Giggle-Using Prima



Happy Saturday! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to share this or not  due to the computer issues. But, luckily, my BF got it up and running for me. He still hasn't figured out why it hangs when booting up but, at least it works! This is our furbaby Pinky. She is a 5 1/2 yrs old Chiweenie (chihuahua/dachshund mix). She LOVES to play in the clean laundry and I was able to snap a picture of her and a towel LOL She can be ornery and cute all at the same time.

I used all Prima products here that I purchased from Your Memories Here to create this arrangement using various elements from the Romance collection. In addition, the epoxy sticker I purchased separately. I attached some Helmar Zap Dots to raise it up a bit.  I wanted to give it a mixed media appeal. The background as well as the birds and tickets are all Prima stamps. I think Prima goes well with the image don't you think? :P So make sure to check out YMH and pick up some wonderful Prima goodies for yourself!