October 30, 2012

your JOURNEY is like no other

Good morning! Emily here with a miniature canvas I made using more of the Prima Firefly collection. This collection has lasted me quite some time, and not only that, but had created lot's of projects!! After I am completely finished with this collection, I will do a round up of all I have created with it. I just want to show everyone how much you can create from this collection. And there is still a lot of stuff left for me to use! That's the part that I love! 

After I made the canvases for Serenity's room, I had some smaller canvas board pieces lying around that were excess from the originals that I cut down. I thought they would make cute mini canvases to hang in her room. 


Lots of Glimmer Mist was used to color the canvas and the Glimmer Chip frame in the center. The Glimmer Chips that I used are no longer available in the store, however, if they are still available to purchase from the manufacturer, Kristina would be happy to order you some if you shoot her an message via the CONTACT page on the store site. : ) Items not in stock can be special ordered if needed. 


I've been in a shimmery, sparkly mood with my projects these days, if you haven't noticed. :) I love all of the glimmer this canvas has! Even the trim has glimmer! 

Products from the store used in today's canvas. (some may not be currently in stock. If they are not, please contact Kristina to see if they can be special ordered.) 

InLinkz.com


Thank you for stopping by today! I'll see you next week!