October 13, 2012

Oh so SASSY!-With Prima








Happy Saturday everyone! Sue here and I would like to share another Your Memories Here project which I would not have been able to create without the beautiful Prima supplies I purchased from YMH that is included with a lovely grab bag.

I decided to alter a altoid size tin that I've had sitting around. Firstly, I used some Ranger perfect medium and some gold Perfect Pearls also by Ranger to add some shimmer to the front of the lid. Then, using some Helmar Adhesive, I adhered some flowers and Prima journaling card papers from the Romance Novel collection to the out and inside of the tin. Furthermore, I applied some Prima Pearls and hung a velvet trinket to it as well as an epoxy sticker. The sentiment is a Ruby Violet stamp which is part of the Prima line. I adorned the front with a fantastically fun Prima pin,also from the Romance Novel collection. In addition, I adhered a metal heart trinket to the inside to provide some additional added details. 

I enjoyed making this altered item and I'm sure you will too with Prima goodies that you can purchase from the Your Memories Here store!! SO! go and getcha some ;)