October 20, 2012

Celebrating Retirement



Happy saturday! Sue here to share with you a card I created for one of our MD's that will be retiring soon using products purchased from Your Memories Here. I just love these new Glitz "Cashmere Dame"  paper pack I recently purchased through Kristina. I chose it specifically with the particular MD in mind. I love the Chic feel it reflects in this layout. In addition, I also chose a beautiful felt rose adhered with Helmar glue, Prima pearl adhesives, trinket and gold leaf all from Prima Grab Bags I purchased a while back.  There are so many fabulous embellishments along with some terrific papers that assist the crafter in creating some lovely projects! In addition, I purchased separately some adorable cream colored lace ribbon to complete the card. I used some black CS to give it an elegant feel and the Prima press alphabet stamped sentiment is elevated on some Helmar adhesive squares. I added some sparkle with a touch of a Spica gold pen over top of a Prima chalked ink edge. Lastly, I used my scallop edge punch for a finishing touch. Go check out the store and pick up some today to create some fabulous lasting memories!! Thanks for looking!!
Pin It
post signature