October 9, 2009

Cafe Box

I was lucky enough to get to test out a couple of cut files for a blogging friend. Melinda creates all sorts of great cut files for boxes. They are mostly for sweet treats but you can put whatever you want in them. Best of all you can get the cut files for FREE! Just visit Melinda's blog All Things Crafty and Delicious.
This first cafe box is already posted on my blog with all the details. But I couldn't stop at just one so I cut out another and embellished it just a little different. Candy is sweet but getting some new stamps is even sweeter! This box is filled with those cute $1.00 (or less) snag'em stamps by Imaginisce. I put 3 sets inside, but you could probably fit at least one more.
For this box I left the sentiment off the little "awning" (which is embossed with the Swiss Dots folder) and I embellished it with a Prima flower and button from the Chelsey Accents tin.
So, who would like to win this box full of 3 snag'em stamps of your choice?
All you have to to is be a follower and leave a comment on this post. Want an extra chance? Post a link about this giveaway on your blog, then leave another comment here with the link to your blog post. I'll draw a winner on October 16th.