December 6, 2009

Update on Spring Mini Cartridges

It seems these are going to be high demand cartridges and I want to make sure to get my order in to be able to receive my shipment from Provo Craft as soon as they are released. So I am going to start taking orders for the new Spring Mini Cricut cartridges.
Here are the details:
The price of each cartridge will be $20.00 (this includes shipping to U.S. and Canada shipping to Europe, Australia and South America are an additional $2.00)
The price for all 3 will be $57.00 (this includes shipping to the U.S. and Canada shipping to Europe, Australia and South America is an additional $6.00)
Love Struck
Easter
Mother's Day

Please email me if you will be interested in placing an order on December 17th and lock in this price.
I will need your name, paypal email address (so I can send you an invoice) and your complete mailing address and of course the cartridge(s) you want to order. Send this information to krissy@yourmemorieshere.com
I will post any information I receive from Provo Craft here so check back for updates.
If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment here and I way to get back to you.