January 20, 2015

Do You Love a Good Deal?

I sure love a good deal. The only thing better than that is getting something for FREE!
Well, what if I told you I could offer you both?
Do I have your interest now? What do you want to hear about first, the good deal or the something that's FREE?
 

Shown here (that's the picture above this sentence) is the January Paper Crafting Month exclusive paper kit Year>>Noted. You can get this $24 value kit for only $5 when you order $50 in CTMH merchandise. However, if you place an order with me before January 30th I will enter you in a drawing to win this paper kit FREE! AND with the free kit I'll also include the $10 kraft album (shown in the photo also) too- so that's $34 in FREE stuff!

So do you still want to hear what the good deal is?

How about a $17 stamp set for only $5? Yep, the January Stamp of the month set is only $5 with your $50 CTMH order. And you were going to order $5o worth of product anyway so you can get in on the Year>>Noted drawing, right?
So what does a $50 order look like? Let me suggest for you these really great products-

Workshops on the Go® Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit Contents:
1 – My Acrylix® Heartstrings Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – Heartstrings B&T Duos™ Paper
4 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Glacier, 1 Pixie, 1 Whisper, 1 White Daisy)
15 – White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
1 – Pixie Extra Thick Twine (Z3035)
1 – Stuck on You Puffies (Z3037)
1 – Instructional Brochure
Use the material and instructions in this kit to create 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs)!
only $24.95  the included stamp set alone is a $17 value (and only available in the kit)

Add to that 3 of the coordinating Exclusive ink colors,  Pixie, Lagoon and Slate at $5.95each
and a 3"x3" My Acrylix stamp block
Don't need another My Acrylix block? OK how about the new tiny hearts embossing folder instead?

 Then you're going to want a pack of the Heartstrings paper collection so you can make even more projects with your new stamp set and inks. That includes 6 of the B&T Duos and 6 solid cardstocks in Lagoon, Cranberry, Hollyhock and Whisper.

So ALL of that that I just listed - INCLUDING the Stamp of the Month set and tax and shipping, that gets you entered into the drawing for an additional $34 in products, is only $65.
You can make all these gorgeous cards -
and even a few scrapbook layouts, plus have two large $17 sets of stamps and 3 Exclusive ink colors left over after all your projects are done! AND be entered to win the $34 Year>>Noted kit.

Just send me an email saying "YES! Krissy I want that deal!" and I'll take care of placing the order and invoice you the total. OR If you want to shop on your own, go to www.yourmemorieshere.CTMH.com and I'll make sureto enter you in the drawing ;)