June 30, 2015

Last Day of June

That means a new month long special is on the horizon. It also means it's your very last day to get the June SOTM. I've enjoyed creating with it. It's a perfect summer stamp set and also great for birthdays and other celebrations too. Here's a few projects I've pulled from the CTMH Pinterest page


I've also been working with the Blossom paper packet. This has been one of my favorite paper collections and I'll be so sad to see it go in August. I have a few cards to share with you using the Blossom paper packet and a few card stock scraps from my stash. The stamps I used are listed under each card.
Have a Happy Day stamp set and March SOTM Choose Happy for the frame
Have a Happy Day stamp set
Paper Bird Hostess Reward stamp set
Friendly Pets stampset
Have a Happy Day stamp set
You Mean the World to Me stamp set

Get these goodies before they are gone!