May 13, 2010

Papercrafting on Canvas

Hi everyone!
It's Karli with a project that is quite easy to do. Here's a simple canvas project I created for my grammy.
Here it is:
 To get started, I sprayed the canvas with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist so the edges have a shimmer to them. I added a piece of Mimosa (SEI) cardstock to mat it. I used the Beach House Wallpaper DP to mat the picture. I paper pleated around the top & bottom with more Mimosa Cardstock. I covered the seams with this really fab Prima Rose Ribbon. I added a Prima Wrinkle Rose in the corner. This is a gorgeous bloom- you have to play with it to get it to look the way you want, but since each petal is wired, that's easy to do.

Here's a closer peek at it:
To finish it up I cut out the "Grandmother" title from my Cricut using the Mother's Day Cart. Seriously, it's such a great little cart- not just for Mother's Day! You've seen me use this cart a lot! 

You can find all all of the products used on this project at YMH Store---> Here. Lots of them on sale :) and if you love Prima Flowers (like I do :) you'll love the variety & prices.

Thanks so much for peeking! Hang in there... Friday is just around the corner!
Happy crafting!