May 21, 2010

Pretty Poppies Mini Album

Happy Saturday! I've got a video to share with you today of a mini album I made. If you're one of our Facebook fans (or as I like to say friend) than you may have already seen this ;)
Silly me, I forgot to take photos of the album before I gave it away!! So I'll have have to show of it is the video.


If you like this album and want to make one too, this is a kit (put together by me) that you can purchase at Your Memories Here.
I DID take photos of what is included in the kit!
You will get 8 sheets foiled patterned cardstock (Poppy by SEI)


8 regular sheets of pattern cardstock (Poppy by SEI)
8 solid color sheets of cardstock (Poppy by SEI)
These are all 8"x8" sheets of HEAVY weight card stock



A package of all these cardstock die cuts (SEI Poppy)

A package of BIG brads (SEI Poppy)

An assortment of embellishments (Prima flowers, eyelets, a tassel, embossed chipboard frame, metal charm, colored paper clips, bling)

Assorted ribbons, fibers and specialty trims.


Poppy diecut shapes
Also included but not shown : 3 book rings for binding, a piece of clear acetate.
There are sooo many goodies in this kit, I didn't even use all of them for the album I created.

I made a 5"x7" album but you can make it any size you want up to 8"x8" (because that's what size the paper is) I had a few sheets of the paper left over too.
Be sure to check out this and the other kits available at Your Memories Here, and all the SEI papers we have too (hint: they're on sale right now!)