June 29, 2010

Time Flies When you are Having Fun

I can't believe that June is almost over.  It really is amazing how fast the summer is flying by.  I think the days just rush by faster in the summer.  Is it due to the longer days, the amount of free time to do whatever you want now that school is out?  Whatever it is, I am sad to see June go, as that means my time here at a guest design team member comes to an end.  I would like to leave you, however, with one last layout I did.

My children are all swimmers, so a lot of our summer is spent at the pool, at swim meets.  And swim meets mean waiting.  If you have never been to a swim meet, you probably didn't know this....but while the meet may last for 6 hours, each swimmer spends maybe 3 minutes in the pool.  Yep, that is a lot of waiting.


The SEI Mimosa papers were so summery, they fit these swim photos perfectly. I cut the larger flower shape, large flower and ring using my Cricut.  A bit of Glimmer Mist in Pashmina and Sunshine on the chipboard flowers gave a bit of sparkle.  Finally a few Tear Drops to accent my larger flower and I was done.

It has been tons of fun working with all the lovely products from the Your Memories Here store this month.

Hugs.

Nancy