October 8, 2010

Happy Mail

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday evening. Here in Ohio we are enjoying some fantastically warm fall weather, perfect for going to the local county fair this weekend.
So, many of you also read our Facebook fan page and I'm sure you've seen me posting lately about "happy mail" arriving to the store just about once a week. I thought I'd share a few photos with you of the giant box of Prima that showed up yesterday.


OK the first picture is a teaser LOL. This is how the box looked when I first opened it up.


Now can you see all that Prima goodness?

Oh look, there's more hiding underneath some stuff.

I'm not sure these photos even do it justice for how much product there is in there.
Happy mail indeed, too bad it's not all mine to keep ;)

I also wanted to let everyone know that all of the Live with Prima kits listed in the store right now are in stock and available to ship right away. This includes the new October kits for classes that haven't even aired yet. So you can get your kits early and craft along with the instructors during the live shows!(of course the recordings are always there for you to go back to if you need to)