July 19, 2011

Botanical Butterflies!


Oh, I just love butterflies & I just love how this card turned out! When I viewed the latest Fanatical about Botanical Challenge at Moxie Fab World, I knew exactly what I wanted to create with some beautiful goodies from the Your Memories Here Store. If you've noticed, I am posting on a different day because from now on, I'm gonna be your Tuesday gal for the YMH Blog! Yay!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper/Lace Ribbon/Rhinestones & Pearls - Prima
Glimmer Mist (pearl) - Tattered Angels
Distress Ink (walnut stain) - Tim Holtz
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Ink - Staz On
Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Ribbon Roses - American Crafts
Leaf - Making Memories
Doilie - Wilton
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue

Now, about this card! First, you can grab this absolutely divinely gorgeous Prima paper HERE. It is so beautiful & perfect for "fussy cutting" like I did with the dimensional butterflies I added. Second, the card looks even prettier in person because of all the fabulous shimmer provided by the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pearl that I liberally spritzed all over; the shine is just gorgeous & I wish you could see it better! I also trimmed up the adhesive Prima Crystals & Pearls to use on several spots. I almost always do this with my Prima swirls because not only does it give me more bang for my buck, but it also allows me to use the yummy product in just the right amounts! So hop on over now to grab you some great deals in the YMH Store! You will be very happy you did so...especially with all the fabulous Prima packages that are available from CHA!

Thanks for stopping by & if you'd like more information, I'd love for you to visit my blog HERE! Now, I am off to get craftin' on a few other projects I need to work on this week & I'll be back next Tuesday.
Until then, Happy Craftin'!