July 13, 2011

Canvas + Mist = Love

Hi everyone, Nancy here with another fun project.  I bought a new point and shoot a few months ago and was needing a new camera bag.  Of course, the Prima canvas bag was adorable and I had to have it.  No boring black camera bag for my new pink camera.  hee hee
Lots of yummy Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in peach delight, tea rose and pomegranate.  A few gorgeous Prima flowers, a butterfly and a bit of bling and my bag is beautifully embellished.  Of course I used my Helmar 450 to ensure everything stays just where I put it.  
I am loving this bag.  It is just big enough to hole my camera and a few extra essentials.  The glimmer mist has given the canvas just a bit of sparkle and shine.   I probably won't be throwing it into the bottom of my purse, but with a bag this pretty, why would I.

Hugs.

Nancy