July 26, 2011

Write This Down...a LO featuring Prima's Road Trip collection!


Hello again my crafty peeps! So glad to be back to share with you another LO I whipped up using some more amazing Prima products from the Your Memories Here Store. I am really liking Prima's Road Trip line; it has been just perfect to scrap our recent Fourth of July trip to the lake with friends.


I absolutely love hanging out on the pontoon boat with everyone. At one point, when were heading back to our campsite, everything was just so peaceful on the lake. It was just a perfect moment & I didn't want to forget it. So, I took a photo of my feet kicked back & relaxing, watching the waves that went on for miles. It was hot, but there was a great breeze blowing & everything just felt...right. So that's where this LO came from, my need to "write this down" so I could always remember it!

 
Supplies
Red Tiny Type - Cosmo Cricket
Red Stitched Chipboard Letters - American Crafts
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue

 
Thanks so much for stopping by y'all! It always totally makes my day! I also hope you'll stop by the YMH Store & check out all the fabulous products that are offered, especially the super awesome Prima Marketing goodies. Also, I'd be just tickled pink if you stopped by & visited my blog HERE too. See y'all next week and in the meantime, Happy Craftin'!