December 20, 2011

Christmas Centerpiece by Sandi


Hi everyone...Sandi posting to day to share a Christmas centerpiece using Prima goodies that you can find at the Your Memories Here Store. I have been looking at Pinterest for inspiration and found so many pretty ideas using epsom salt.

I couldn't find any so I just used coarse salt mixed with glitter. I first stamped plain white candles using Staz On ink and my script stamp. I then coated the candles with very generous coating of Mod Podge and rolled in the salt/glitter mixture. I then added the Prima branch, butterfly and poinsettia flower.


I used a plastic plate that I bought at Walmart for $2.50 as my base and added a few pine cones and branches. Here is a close up of the candles because I wanted you to see how shimmery they are.

Well that's it for me until after Christmas. I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New year!

Hugs
Sandi