December 4, 2011

A Quick Card

Happy Sunday Bloggers!

The weeks are flying by as we fast approach Christmas and I am finding myself in more of a panic as each day passes. I have not done a single bit of Christmas shopping and I have to grab a few things to add to the package that is being sent back to Australia arrgghh!!
For today though I have a simply made card that went with the mini album from last week. The papers were from my stash of Pink Paislee and I loved the soft vintage look to these papers. I have inked the edges with two different Distress Inks from Ranger. I added the green lace trim from Prima and some cream scalloped lace I had in my stash. LOTS of gorgeous new Prima Bling
and the final touch was to use the Tim Holtz die to cut out the flower. I adhered everything using Helmar's 450
The card was well received and I loved the finished item. I have done quite a few projects this past week but sadly I can not share them until after Christmas as they are gifts for family and friends...so once January arrives....there will be much sharing of items.

Hope you all have a great week.