September 9, 2013

Swimming in Atlantic City Layout with Heidi

IMG_2342

IMG_2343

I have been scrapbooking like crazy this summer! This post is going live on the first day of school here in New York City. My scrappy/artsy time will quickly become less but I still strive to make time for it daily. A friend told me that it's important to always have a work in progress on my desk. That way I can pop into my art studio and work on it even for a few minutes. I made a goal for myself to get up to date with my 2013 pictures and my scrapbooking. Well, that didn't happen! I could say that I failed but I don't feel that way. I spent a ton of time creating new memories (& yes, more photos) during a zillion cool things this Summer. So, my goal will have to change but at least having one keeps me focused on scrapbooking the pictures, right?! These pages follow my usual "formula" for scrapbooking! (I did mention I would write about that sometime-add that to my list of goals!) The gorgeous flowers are Prima and are from Your Memories Here. I have really been into bright pops of color lately! I used to scrap mostly in soft, very vintage colors. Somehow that changed-maybe it was when I started exploring art journaling. So, check out Your Memories Here & leave a little love in the comments. I would be thrilled to hear from you!

 IMG_2344

IMG_2345

IMG_2346

IMG_2347