September 2, 2013

"US" Layout-Another One from Atlantic City, NJ with Heidi Bound

IMG_2193

IMG_2190


I am really been enjoying scrapbooking again. I tend to jump from one thing to another: scrapbooking, art journaling, card making (sometimes) and jewelry (less often). I have been continuing to combine "old stash" and new products. I guess one of my signatures is the mixture of patterned papers. I love how things work together from different collections and DECADES-some of these papers have been in my stash since I started scrapbooking in 1998. My other signature style? Yep, flowers! I can't get enough. I hot glue them everywhere! I love the flowers that Kristina offers at Your Memories Here-so excited to see what she offers from the new CHA release. Aren't you?!
 IMG_2191

IMG_2192

IMG_2194

IMG_2195

IMG_2196