April 29, 2015

It's No Secret

When it comes to my love of Disney I don't hold back. It's no secret that I love taking trips to the most magical place on Earth as much as I possibly can (afford it).
So it brings me great joy to relive those trips and memories in my scrapbook pages.
I just completed this double page layout from our last trip. I'd like to point out that you can make some pretty amazing Disney pages without and specialty products. There are a lot of cute stickers, papers and embellishments  with the characters on them but sometimes that just doesn't match the theme you're going for.

I used the Jackson WOTG scrapbook kit for these pages of our resort. These patterns and colors lend themselves perfectly to the "rustic atmosphere" of the Wilderness lodge! Because I take so many photos, wanting to remember all the details, I added a flip flap to this layout.
Shown it the above photo is my layout with the 6"x12" flap open exposing more photo and embellishment opportunities. Now I didn't follow the instructional guidelines included in the kit, it's up to you if want to, but there are several different layout directions included.  Really everything on here except the glitter paper was from that kit. Plus I have so much more paper and embellishments left to create additional layouts or some cards. AND the awesome stamp set that I'll have forever.

If you head over to my shop to get this kit don't forget to grab some of the coordinating inks too. 
For my layout I used Cocoa (Z2114), Barn Red (Z2104), Juniper (Z2165) and Glacier (Z2641)