April 13, 2015

Since You Asked

I have received a few requests for some "in person" workshops. Since I love the opportunity to interact with you all in person I'm going to host my first workshop at my home and if we outgrow the space I have,(which would be awesome) then we will relocate to somewhere larger for the next one. So check your calendars, and pencil in Sunday May 16th for the Blossom Card Workshop.

When you order the Blossom Workshop on the go kit from my website your spot will automatically be reserved.  You don't need to purchase anything else for this, but if you would like to order additional supplies for your own personal stock the list is included on the above flyer. You are also welcome to bring your own tools and adhesives of choice (but I will have some available for use).

I hope you'll join me. I promise we will have a great time!