October 21, 2016

All About Getting More

Are you into multipurpose, versatility, MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK? Me too! I love when I can get more use out of my products. Sometimes an alternative use is obvious and sometimes we have to think a little outside the box. I'm happy to share my "out there" ideas with you.
Monstrous Halloween Item Number: C1652

This super cute Monstrous Halloween stamp set is perfect for Halloween and its also great for birthday cards (it does have a birthday sentiment) So you're able to get some use out of it beyond Halloween.
Here's a couple cute birthday cards I've come up with, perfect for a little boy (or girl or anyone who digs monsters and aliens)

And then there's this one, that doesn't even resemble the obvious choices.
If you'd like to see even more "out side the box" ideas and other creative crafty tips, sign up for my newsletter. I'll share project ideas, tips and fun stuff - nothing spamy EVER.

Sign up for creative tips, ideas and special offers.


* indicates required