October 24, 2016

Hello Pumpkin - an Autumn Layout

I'm feeling so proud of myself, getting photos scrapbooked from an activity that just happened THIS MONTH!  Well, I'm sure this feeling wont last long because I'm reminded that I am so far behind on getting other photos scrapbooked. But that's OK, we all need to have projects to work on.

Here is my double page layout of my trip to the pumpkin patch with my youngest daughter Lilee.
I was inspired by a layout I saw on Pinterest by Char's Crafty Creations. She used these papers from Swan Lake and the contrast of the dark background was really appealing to me.
For the title I used the "hello" 4x6" from the PML sheet and then I stamped "pumpkin" with my alphabet stamps in black ink. The leaves and pumpkins on these pages are cut on my Cricut and then water colored with inks. I made a video for you showing how I did this on the previous blog post.

 On both layouts I added a 3x4" flip flap to the bottom photo so I could include more pictures from our day. Pigeon Roost Farm is more than just a pumpkin patch, there's a whole slew of things to do like a corn maze, slides, various farm animals and all sorts of other fun things. So I had taken a lot of pictures.
Here's my list of supplies that I used:
Swan Lake paper collection #X7212B
Rustic Home Ribbon #Z3292
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge #Z3169
Canary cardstock #X5772
White Daisy cardstock #1385
Black cardstock #1386
Canary ink #Z2843
Goldrush ink #Z2823
Tangerine ink #Z2809
Poppy ink #Z2852
Black ink #Z2805
Fern ink #Z2850
3"x4" Flip Flaps #Z2330
Round Water Brush #Z3224