October 23, 2016

Water Color with Inks - how to video

I'm working on my Pumpkin Patch layouts and needed some pumpkins and autumn foliage. So of course I go to my Cricut and cut some out. But I wanted them to be more dimensional and realistic so I colored them with my CTMH waterbased dye inks. And then I thought of all of you and didn't want to leave you wondering "how'd she do that?"  So I made a quick video tutorial for you.

I hope you find it helpful.
Here's a little more of the details from the video:
The Cricut cartridge is CTMH Artbooking - Z3169
I used the following inks:
                Canary- Z2843
                Gold Rush - Z2823
                Tangerine - Z2809
                 Poppy - Z2852
                 Fern - Z2850
I used the Small Round Water Brush - Z3224
The all purpose mat I used is way old and no longer available, but good news this one from CTMH is - Z2045

If you liked this video and found it helpful, please sign up for my email newsletters where I share more helpful information like this. The sign up form is located  in my side bar over there >>>>>