June 12, 2012

A Quick Update from Kristina

Hello Friends! Just another Tuesday around here :) Boy have I been falling behind on updates. So many things so little time. But I'm sure many of you know how that is.
We have some new products in the store, one is my favorite (at the moment to play with) Gelato pigment sticks from Faber-Castell.
I first saw them at CHA in the Summer of 2011 but didn't know a thing about them. Then when I saw them being used on Live with Prima I fell for them HARD! So I had to get some for the store so you all could have fun too!
Also we just got the assortment of Prima Chalk Inks in stock. All 39 colors perfect to match ANY project!
With some great summer holidays coming up I thought I'd remind you that we have two awesome collections from Pink Paislee that are perfect for your Summer themed projects.

And lastly some vacation news - The store will be on vacation from June16th through the 25th so any orders placed between those dates will not ship until the 26th of June. However, the blog and other inspiration will keep on coming day after day :) Which reminds me, have you visited our Pinterest board yet? I just love Pinterest and all the creativity that can be found there.