June 1, 2012

Musical Evenings - London Market Collection


TGIF YMH fans!  Dana here today sharing a layout I created with the Pink Paislee London Market collection. I love the romantic vintage designs.  At first glance, I thought I would use this line for weddings, mother’s day and love themed projects due to the abundance of flowers, script and pastel colors present on the papers.  I'm pleasantly surprised that I also like this collection for masculine layouts.  There is plenty of blue, black and grey to work with.


The ephemera package includes pennants with pre-punched holes.  I was able to put this banner together quickly.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit the Your Memories Here Store and check out the Pink Paislee section.  Also available are the Nantucket, Spring Jubilee, Indigo Bleu and Declarations collections!

Supplies Paper: Pink Paislee; Ephemera: Pink Paislee; Collage Sheet: Pink Paislee; Doilies: Hallmark; Ribbon: May Arts; Pen: Sakura; Ink: Ranger; Other: Button, Staples, Twine