June 15, 2012

With Love ATC - Faber-Castell Gelatos


Thanks for stopping by today!  Dana here sharing an altered trading card I created with some odds and ends from my stash and my new set of Faber-Castell Gelatos.  I've been experimenting with different mediums and I had a lot of fun making this colored background.


I started by mixing glass bead gel with some cream-colored paint and then spread a thin layer over the base of my card.  Once that was dry, I brushed several Gelatos over the surface in Lavender, Guava  and Butter Cream.  I then used a water brush to spread the color around.  I love how well the Gelatos blend with each other with just a little bit of water.

There are several different sets of Gelatos in the Your Memories Here Store.  Buy a couple or get the entire set!  I'll see you back here next week.  Happy Scrapping!

Supplies: ATC Base: Ranger; Flower: Prima; Tag: Webster's Pages; Lace: Prima; Ribbon: Offray; Ink: Ranger; Gelatos: Faber-Castell; Paint: Plaid; Glass Bead Gel: Golden; Other: Punchinella