August 10, 2012

Avian Notecard Set - Prima Meadow Lark

Greetings YMH fans!  Dana here today sharing a notecard set.  I'm so excited about the new Prima collections that I'm trying to use up some of my older stash to make room for my next shipment of goodies.  I love the pretty pastel color palette, floral designs and gorgeous birds of the Prima Meadow Lark collection.  I used up the last of my patterned paper and some of the coordinating embellishments from the line to make this set of notecards.





Each notecard is slightly different.  I used the same basic design and arranged the embellishments around the beautiful birds I chose as the focal point of each card.  I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to color the pieces of resist canvas.  The rhinestone branches were the perfect element to highlight the branches that were printed on the patterned papers.

Prima Pre-Orders are available in the Your Memories Here Store! If you have your eye on 1, or 7, of the new Prima collections, get your order in now for a significant savings. Grab Bags are available again in 3 sizes.   If you're running low on embellishments from the last Prima release, there are still Winter Grab Bags available in 3 different sizes in the YMH Store.

Also, if you're interested in becoming part of the YMH Design Team, please apply!  This is a great team to be a part of!  You can find all the details about the call HERE.