August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share a simple card I made for my grandmother's birthday.  I don't make many cards, but for her....always.

Inspired by all the star burst patterns I have seen lately I used bits of my Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee papers to create the look.  I added a bit of stitching to help mark the rays....
 And then one single, gorgeous Prima flower and leaf.  A little stamped tag holds my sentiment.

A simple card for an oh so special lady.

Thanks for stopping by today! Prima Pre-Orders are available in the Your Memories Here Store! If you have your eye on 1, or 7, of the new Prima collections, get your order in now for a significant savings. Grab Bags are available again in 3 sizes. If you're running low on embellishments from the last Prima release, there are still Winter Grab Bags available in 3 different sizes in the YMH Store.

Hugs.

Nancy