August 9, 2012

My Little Tweety Book

Hello! I made this book with the KaiserCraft Fine & Sunny set. I just LOVE it.


 I made the paper ruffle by cutting thin strips of paper and the scrunching it together and gluing the ends together til I got the length I needed.
 I made all the tags out of the paper too. The little strips of paper on the top of the pockets are from the bar code strip I cut off the paper. Super cute.
 You could use this for all sorts of things. You could put pictures on one tag and journal on the other or use the open space on the bottom of the page for pictures and use both tags for journaling.
 I cut my papers 6x12 and glued the backs together to form the book. The tags on the side were in the sticker sheet.
SO many possibilities! 
Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by. I know Kristina has been putting new things in the YMH store so be sure to check it out!! 
~Kimberly