August 30, 2012

Let Me Introduce You

Hi friends! I'm so excited to share today's post and introduce you to our new design team! We have 7 fabulous ladies posting each and everyday of the week for your crafty inspiration.
I believe you are already familiar with Nancy and Dana, they are returning for another term and we couldn't be happier to have them stay on (when you find a good thing you hold on to it)
Another fabulous lady who you may remember from our team a year or so ago is back! I'm talking about the amazing Emily. I bet you have seen these other ladies around cyber space too - they may be new to our team but they certainly aren't new to creativity, please welcome Heather, Sue, DeNetra and Ashley.
I feel so lucky to have this "super team" representing Your Memories Here.
They will start posting in September, but please stop by their blogs for a peek at what's to come and show them some bloggy love.