August 31, 2013

Bits and Baubles

Happy Saturday everyone. I am sharing with you today a simple postcard I decided to create using my Faber Castell gelatos and a baby wipe along with a Prima stencil available at Your Memories Here.

I created the background by first applying a Faber Castell pink gelato onto a WC postcard paper. Then, I layered the stencil with some Adirondack color wash spray. Lastly, I used some Prima chalk edgers  to ink up some Ruby Violet cling stamps to stamp the images and sentiments. In addition, the journal card is also Prima as well as the plastic buttons and canvas key sprayed with Adirondack color wash.
A simple, fun postcard along with an enjoyable crafting experience. Can't beat that! Thank you for joining me today and be sure to visit Kristina for all your crafting needs!