January 13, 2012

Almost 13...Your Memories Here

Hi everyone....Sandi posting today and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!Today I am going to share a layout I made using some goodies from the YMH store.

I was inspired by the new challenge site, CSI. You should check it out! This is my sweet girl and I took this picture New years Eve with my new Canon Rebel that Santa brought me....yay!  This was alot of fun to create...think it may be my new favorite layout. I did some distressing, sewing, stamping, misting and fussy cutting. I used lots of Prima flowers and some Prima pom pom trim and Glimmermist in Green Clover.

I also used Distress Ink in Old Paper on my journalling strips.

I did some stamping with acrylic paint and the Prima Brick wall stamp in random spots for my background.

Well that's it for me for another week...be sure to check out the YMH store and I would love for you to visit my blog. Have a wonderful weekend!