January 27, 2012

This Moment....Your Memories Here

Hi everyone....Sandi here sharing with you  and I am feeling a little sad today as this is my last post as a designer at Your Memories Here. It has been a WONDERFUL six months and Kristina and the other DT ladies are some of the kindest, sweetest souls I have met in this awesome hobby. I am now working 2-3 days a week, along with my full time studies so I am limiting myself in terms of commitments. But I will continue to follow all their blogs and shop at Your Memories Here. I recently found an awesome challenge site called White With 1 and the you had to use lime green and buttons. I like challenges that limit my options because if not, just about everything in the scraproom is on the desk plus I have serious issues with details...cannot stop adding! This is my hubby and me taken on a little vacation. a few years back. I used papers from Pink Paislee and My Minds Eye and most of the embellies came from the Prima Grab Bag(flowersleaves, Chipboard title, resin window, Prima brickwall stamp)

I also used a stamp from Tattered Angels to stamp the post mark in the lower corner. I did the usual sewing and added lots of layers using cardboard, torn paper, cheesecloth and Websters Trim.
Well that's it for me....Take Care and Happy Scrapping!!!
Big Hugs
Sandi