May 30, 2012

More Art - Prima Songbird

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you another project I made using the photos of my girls making Ruby Violet jewelry.  This time I chose to use the gorgeous Songbird collection from Prima Marketing.  The colors in this collection are so soft and lovely.  


A bit of distressing with my Comfort Craft Distress Tool and a bit of ink added quite a bit of texture.
I used quite a few different Prima flowers to create my floral clusters, accenting some of the flat flowers with pearls.  And a bit of Prima lace under my title.
You too can find a great selection of Prima products at Your Memories Here in the grab bags.  The bags come in three different sizes and offer you a great selection of products to play with.

Hope you're having a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy