July 27, 2012

Beauty - Pink Paislee


Dana here today sharing a bright and fun layout created with some Pink Paislee lines.  This fabulous yellow striped patterned paper is one of the B-sides from the Pink Paislee Nantucket collection.  It's not often that I use yellow in my projects, but I love this paper, especially paired with pink, purple and teal.  I took a detour to Butterfly World on a recent vacation and besides the amazing butterflies there, these fragrant flowering passion vines were my favorite.

I colored a piece of Pink Paislee Mistables Paper with Distress Ink in Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord.
Be sure to stop by the Your Memories Here Store and visit the Pink Paislee section. Also available are the London Market, Spring Jubilee, Indigo Bleu and Declarations collections!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Glitz Design, Pink Paislee; Letters: American Crafts; Overlay: Glitz Design; Rub-Ons: Hambly Studios; Flowers: Manor House Creations; Leaves: Webster's Pages; Brads: American Crafts, Pink Paislee; Butterfly: Recollections; Flourish: Flourish With A Bling; Tape: K&Co; Ink: Ranger; Pen: Sharpie; Other: Flowers