July 18, 2012

My Love - Declaration

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you a recent project I made using the Declarations line from Pink Paislee.  This mini collection is full of cute patterned papers and stickers that I couldn't resist playing with for more than just July 4.  Here, a photo of my three children created this quick and easy layout.
You know I couldn't resist throwing in a few flowers, many from Prima Marketing.
Speaking of Prima Marketing, have you seen the summer collections that are coming out now at CHA?  Swoon!  And of course, Kristina has all the collections as well as three different sizes of grab bags to chose from available now on pre-order as well as a few more winter CHA bags.
I know I plan on placing my order early and simply can't wait for everything to arrive.  The only question is....which to choose, which to choose.

Guess I am off to decide.

Hugs.

Nancy