July 13, 2012

Love You - Pink Paislee Nantucket

Dana here today sharing a layout created with the Pink Paislee Nantucket collection.  I just love the teal and cream colored papers in this collection!  I decided to keep this page simple so the photo would really shine.
I added rhinestone embellishments and a charm from the Prima Meadow Lark line and some splatters of Tattered Angels Mist.

The Webster's Pages Pinwheel Florettes are so soft and beautiful.  I love the splash of color in the center.

Stop by the Your Memories Here Store and visit the Pink Paislee, Prima and Webster's Pages Sections. If you're running low on embellishments from the last Prima release, there are still Winter Grab Bags available in 3 different sizes in the YMH Store.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Paper: Pink Paislee; Letters: Pink Paislee; Flowers: Green Tara, Prima, Webster's Pages; Charm: Prima; Rhinestones: Prima; Chipboard: Kiki Art; Ribbon: Offray; Mist: Tattered Angels; Packaging: Webster's Pages

Be sure to visit the YMH blog next Friday.  I'll be sharing my mixed media album from Anna Dabrowska's class!