July 25, 2012

Vacation Spot?


Hi everyone, Nancy here!  Hope you are having a great day.  Me? I am ready for a vacation right now, but fortunately I am lucky enough to live in a place that many people consider a vacation destination.  Sometimes I am still amazed we live in such a scenic place.
I used some of my older Prima papers from Your Memories Here to complete this project.  This time from the Londonerry Collection.
 And of course I coupled the gorgeous papers with a bit of Alecon lace and beautiful Prima blooms.
I even threw in a few buttons and baubles from Prima.  I love that the grab bags from Your Memories Here offer such a variety of goodies.

Don't forget, the new grab bags/boxes and the complete Prima Collections are available now at Your Memories Here, so be sure and hop over there and grab some goodies.

Hugs.

Nancy